Steel in stock
We hold in stock of steel
- S235 or E24 from 1 mm to 25 mm elastic limit 235 N/mm².
- S355 or E36 from 1 mm to 20 mm elastic limit 355 N/mm².
- S500MC High Yield Strength Steels 500 daN / mm² thickness 3, 4, 6, 8, 15 mm
- S700MC High Yield Strength Steels 700 daN / mm 10, 12 mm thickness
Les aciers Spéciaux
- Electrogalvanized or EZ steel from 1 to 3 mm is resistant to corrosion. The thickness of the treatment is 25 µm.
- Galvanized or GALVA steel from 1 to 4 mm has excellent corrosion resistance. The thickness of the treatment is at least 55µm. It is more difficult to solder than the EZ.
- The Tole Bleue or XC70 / 80 with high carbon content is very resistant and hardenable in oil. It does not bend cold due to its hardness and elasticity.
We keep 304L and 316L stainless steel in stock.
- 304L is the common food grade stainless steel.
- 316L has the same properties as 304L but is resistant to chemical agents such as chlorine and seawater. It is used for boat parts, swimming pools, Nuclear ...
- We also have decorative stainless steel such as brushed grain 220 or scotch brite, Brilliant, mirror polished.
- The 430 is a ferritic stainless steel therefore magnetic. It has poor resistance to corrosion.
- 310 is an austenitic chrome-nickel stainless steel with high heat resistance. It is used for the manufacture of boilers. Its temperature resists up to 1094 ° C.
We would like to provision the most by thickness in Aluminium 5754 H111
aluminium AG3 bendable and weldable used in boiler.
We order scheduled under a period of 24 to 48 hours.